We specialize in grain processing systems engineering design.
- Export grain terminals
- Inland grain terminals
- Seed cleaning plants
- Pulse and oilseed processing plants
- Malt plants
- Milling and food processing
- Feed mills
- Portable units
- Edible dry bean processing plants
- Special grasses
- Edible beans
Crippen Northland Superior’s system design concept is to create value-added processing. Contrasted with traditional grain cleaning approaches that create short positions for grain handlers, our systems create long inventory positions for the operator in specific applications.
Higher margins for the grain operator result from the advantages of a Crippen Northland Superior system:
- Blending to ensure on-target compliance with clean grain quality specifications
- Reduced shrinkage
- Higher average cleaning rates
- Meeting closer specifications to create products for niche markets
- Resifting to create higher-value screenings
- Unique reclaim systems to reprocess dockage into wheat bushels
Whatever your requirements, please contact us to discuss a solution.
Crippen Northland Superior has the capability, in our Winnipeg office, to test grain and seed samples as a part of our system and equipment design process. We can accurately determine percentages of foreign material, dockages, sample weights, size gradations and subjective evaluations – and use this information to select and design a cleaning solution for you.
Contact us for more information. Samples should be clearly labeled and marked as “samples for testing purposes only” if customs clearance is involved.
Note that samples should be sent to:
Crippen Northland Superior
Unit 8 – 851 Lagimodiere Blvd.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2J 3K4