Crippen Northland Superior Scalper Aspirators are designed and manufactured to provide two main product separations. The first separation involves scalping or removing large unwanted materials from the product streams. The second separation removes fines from the product stream by use of the controlled air flow through the product stream. Crippen Northland Superior Scalper Aspirators are engineered for use in the harshest of conditions in continuous operations.
Two basic models are available; Open Circuit, which uses the external dust control system for air supply and Closed Circuit, which uses integral fans for air supply. Various options, including scalper roll screens in wire mesh sizes from 5/8 to 1 1/4″ center to center, rolled into 12″, 18″ or 24″ diameter, and incremental lengths from 36″ to 115″ long, provide for a wide range of available capacities and operating efficiencies.
- Wire mesh or punched-flat metal scalper roll screens in a wide variety of sizes
- Adjustable air bleed-in
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Poly belt drives
- Closed or open circuit
- Air liftings discharge from either LH or RH of machine
- Adjustable feed gate
- Aspiration velocity control
- Fixed or variable speed feed rolls for uniform feed rate and positive shut-off
- Feed inlet agitator
- Feed roll cavity spacers for precise volume control
- Stainless steel product contact areas for product flow lubricity
- Abrasion liners on selected impact areas